6/05/2017

Winnie & Walter June Rerun

Hello and welcome to the Winnie & Walter Rerun feature for June! This month, we are revisiting the older set Scenery: Stripes. A set with various stripes is very versatile and offers endless possibilities! Here is what I chose to do with it:

I trimmed a panel of watercolor paper slightly smaller than my card base. Then I inked the stamps with various distress inks, spritzed them with water and stamped the stripes. After everything was dried, I stamped the sentiment from Sketchy Thoughts and adhered the panel to the card. Now I added puffy stickers from Pinkfresh Studio and sequins to finish the card off.


I hope you'll join us for this month's Rerun! Find all the details and more samples using Scenery: Stripes here on the Winnie & Walter Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

No comments: