7/01/2017

Baby Card

Happy weekend everyone! I am back with a baby card I made this week. My boss is a new proud father of a little son so I needed a card.

Here is what I came up with:


I trimmed a panel of patterned paper from Pink Fresh Studio slightly smaller than my card base (the card is about 15x15 cm to have enough space for all my colleagues to sign it) and adhered it to the card. Now I die-cut the letters from fun foam and blue cardstock and adhered them. I stamped the cute images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them with the matching dies. After I had adhered them with foam tape, I added the stars and the heart.

I'll enter this to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

Supplies:

2 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such sweet images and wonderful coloring!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

schnipselschnecke said...

Voll süß geworden. Wunderschön koloriert. Und der Name ist echt super. Herzallerliebste Grüsse angi