7/28/2017

You Have My Heart

I am back with a card I made for the current MFT Sketch Challenge 343 and the SSS Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes). We've been drowning in pouring rain this week, so I enjoyed time coloring a few of my favorite images. This is the sketch I used:


And here is what I came up with:


I trimmed a panel of Kraft cardstock the same size as the card base. Then I stamped the girl image, die-cut the heart and adhered the panel to the card with foam tape. I cut a strip of patterned paper and adhered it to the card. Now I stamped the girl onto cardstock, colored it with Copics and paper-pieced her dress from patterned paper. After I had fussy-cut the image, I adhered it to the card with foam tape.


Then I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of red cardstock, notched the ends and adhered it. Finally, I added enamel dots.

I hope you like my take! I enjoyed dressing up this cutie immensely :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

very sweet card

Debby said...

Love this! Wish you could sent your rain our way! ��

Nancy said...

What a sweet card! Love the cut background and color accents! So cute!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Vanessa! The image is adorable and your paper piecing looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx