8/30/2017

Winnie & Walter August/September Release Premieres Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Winnie & Walter Release Premieres! Another day full of inspiration using the new products! Everything will be available for purchase on Friday, September 1.

Here is what I came up with for today:


This card features the sets In Bloom: Shirley's Blooms and Happy Birthday to You.

I first trimmed a panel of Kraft/checked patterned paper slightly smaller than my card base and stamped/heat-embossed the sentiment and the images with white embossing powder. After I had adhered the panel to the card, I stamped and heat-embossed the flowers and the leaf onto watercolor paper. I colored everything with watercolor pens and water, fussy-cut it, assembled it and adhered it to the card.

Finally, I added clear droplets and sequins to my project.

Don't you love all the wonderful birthday themed products so far? It's another amazing release, don't you think? Now be sure to hop to the Winnie & Walter Blog for more inspiration and fantastic give-aways!!

I hope to see you back tomorrow!

Vanessa

No comments: