9/17/2017

Rainbow Card - Clean & Simple

Hi sweet friends! I love love love MFT, so I am back with my last entry to this year's MFT Card Design Superstar Contest. This time for the category Clean & Simple Genius.

CAS cards are my favorites, but it's not that easy to create a card that is CAS, but not boring. And often they look simple, but were a lot of work nevertheless. Like this one:


I stamped the yeti onto a panel of white cardstock, colored it with Copics and stamped the sentiment. Now I colored the edges of a white card front with Copics and adhered the panel to the card. I die-cut the stars, colored them one by one and adhered them to the card. This took quite a while :)


I hope you like my card! Thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB Beast Friends
Lucky
Die-namics Stars in the Sky

2 comments:

Maikreations said...

Such a fun and bright card! Love it ;o) Happy crafting, Maike

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely beautiful !! I love the colorful stars trail !! Great idea !