9/01/2017

Winnie & Walter August/September Release Premieres Day 4

Welcome to the last day of the Winnie & Walter Release Premieres! I have one more card to show to you today and I think it is my favorite of this week.

I used the new Evelin T Designs set Wish Big for it:


Who doesn't love a big cupcake? I started with a panel of white cardstock and stamped the cupcake. Then I masked it and applied inks with an ink blending tool to the top and the bottom of the panel. I removed the mask, colored the image with Copics and paper-pieced the liner with floral patterned paper. Then I stamped the "Celebrate" and adhered the panel to the card.

So, that was my last project of the release week. I hope you enjoyed all the cards I shared with you!

Don't forget to hop to the Winnie & Walter Blog for more information, inspiration and fun prizes! Remember, all the new products will be available today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

No comments: