11/08/2017

Winnie & Walter November Release Premieres Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Winnie & Walter November Release Premieres! I hope you like what you've seen so far! 

Here comes more inspiration:

For this gift wrap, I used Tagged: Holiday Cheer and the tags from the older Cutaways set Essentials: Noelle Cutaways. The cute snowflake button and the stickers are from Pinkfresh Studio.

Next up is a non-holiday card for every day, using Sentimental: Gift and Warm Wishes to You:

I just stamped all the hearts from the set using various colors and added matching enamel dots. Then I heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it with foam tape.

Now it's time to hop to the Winnie & Walter Blog for more samples and give-aways! I hope to see you back here tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are great creations !