2/24/2018

MFT The Birthday Project - Up, Up and Away

Happy Weekend everybody! I had to calm down myself while watching the Olympics ice hockey match yesterday, so I grabbed my colored pencils and made a card for the current MFT challenge The Birthday Project - Up, Up and Away. 

Here comes my take on the challenge:


Still can't get enough of the fun Party Animals set! I had stamped all the images onto my Kraft cardstock panel using light brown ink and colored everything with my Prismacolor Pencils. The sentiment is heat-embossed with white embossing powder.


Coloring is therapy :) It really helped! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!!! Your coloring is amazing with those pencils!!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is just too cute, Vanessa--right down to the little daisies!