2/21/2018

MFT Sketch Challenge 373 Guest Designer

Hello! Here comes another card as MFT Challenge Guest Designer for February! This week's sketch inspired me so much, I couldn't stop after one card. This is the sketch:


And here are two takes on it:

For the first card, I used the beautiful set Splendid Swans, the Die-namics Snow Drifts Cover Up and the Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Circle STAX. The panel is inked with Summer Splash Dye Ink and the images are colored with Copics. The sentiment is heat-embossed using white embossing powder.


On the second card, I die-cut the gorgeous Die-namics Magical Mandala from white cardstock. I lay it back into the panel and adhered it. The hello is die-cut from a piece of watercolored paper and the sentiment from Sending a Smile is heat-embossed again.


It has been so much fun creating these cards, I hope you'll join us with your take on the sketch! Find all the details here on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Vanessa, these are both so lovely!

Dotty Jo said...

Two magical cards! Jo x