6/29/2018

Blue Watercolor City

What? Another post? Yes, I enjoyed playing with my watercolors and made a card for the MFT Color Challenge 95. And then I realized it is closed already! Well done, Vanessa!

But I'll share my card nevertheless. And I'll enter it to the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes :)

Here is my blue, yellow, kraft, white creation:


After I had colored the houses with blue watercolors, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card base. Then I stamped the balloon, colored it with Copics, fussy-cut it, tied-on string and adhered it with foam tape.


Thank you for stopping by today!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Vanessa! The scene you've created is really lovely, and I love how the yellow balloon really pops against the blue.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx