9/05/2018

The Colors of Fall

I really love the colors of fall, so the mood board from the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 36 inspired me immediately.

Look at this beautiful compilation:


And here is the result of today's me time:


I first created my background with watercolors and adhered the panel to my card base. Then I stamped all the images, colored them with Copics and die-cut all the elements with the matching dies before adhering them to the card. Some pieces are raised with foam tape. Finally, I added orange and purple sequins for some bling.


This card also fits the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Stamp on it and the Simon Says Stamp Lawn Fawn's STAMPtember 2018 Exclusive Challenge.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Vanessa

Lawn Fawn Stamps+Dies:
hedgehugs + lawn cuts
into the woods + lawn cuts
blissful botanicals + lawn cuts

4 comments:

Daria Z. said...

So sweet, Vanessa!

Marge said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your color palette for autumn theme, Vanessa. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge
××

Hanaa said...

it is BEAUTIFUL! the colours are vibrant and just pop! thank you for sharing!

Samantha Mann said...

this is STUNNING!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellows and oranges together with that hint of purple!! WOW!! gorgeous! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)