10/22/2018

Yeti Shadowbox

Happy Monday! This weekend, I had prescribed myself a much needed coloring therapy session. I colored the cute MFT yetis and made a fun shadowbox card with them. Is a yeti an animal? I hope they count, because I'd like to enter this to the current SSS Wednesday Challenge Animal Antics!

Here is my card:


I created the shadowbox from blue cardstock. The images were colored with Copics and die-cut with the matching dies.
Here is a view from above:


I added several snow drifts for more dimension.



I designed the box to be the same size as a normal card when it's folded flat to fit an envelope:


If you'd like to see the card in action, check my instagram account, I'll post a video of it there!

Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Lin said...

Vanessa, I love this! The bright blue with touches of red is a real standout! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!