5/08/2019

Birthday Mice

Hi! I just finished a last-second card for the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday. The light isn't the best right now, but I had to hurry to be able to enter it:


Super cute mice from MFT SY It's a Mice Time to Celebrate for this one. I love the card size, I just had to do it again. Here I created the background with the Cloud Stencil and an ink blending tool. The images are colored with Copics again, the sentiment and stars are heat-embossed with silver embossing powder. It's difficult to see on the photo, but I added silver shimmer ink spritzes to the background.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

MFT supplies:
SY It's a Mice Time to Celebrate
Cloud Stencil
Die-namics Stars in the Sky

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Aww~! This is just so sweet!