9/21/2019

MFT 2019 Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

Hello again! I just finished my replaned project for the MFT Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master category.  Ever since my girl got an endless card from a friend for her birthday, I wanted to try this myself. And what better theme than an endless love card?

I loved creating this:


I trimmed 4 square panels from white cardstock and stamped the images and sentiments. To create more depth, a lot of masking was involved. Then I applied masking fluid to the images, applied Distress Oxide Ink and blended the ink with a wet brush. After I had removed the masking, I colored the images with Copics. Finally, I cut, scored and assembled the card.

This card has to be seen in action, so here we go!


It is addicting. Creating this and folding it. Again and again :)

I hope you like it as much as I do! Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB Witch Way Is the Candy? (pumpkins)
BB Harvest Mouse
BB Happy Hedgehogs
BB Fall Friends
Stitched Hearts Die-namics (to mask off the heart)

5 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

This is fabulous! I want to try one of these as well.

Larissa Heskett said...

SO AWESOME!! I LOVE the Design and the theme!! Good Luck!!

Macimbalo said...

Wow, I love this! Such a cool card!!!

Rachel Alvarado said...

This is gorgeous, Vanessa! I love the colors that you used! Thanks so much for joining in on the competition. Best of luck!

Papercrafts by Cindyellen said...

that card is amazing and should have won. good job.