10/31/2019

Last Minute Halloween Card

Happy Halloween everybody! I recently colored the cute MFT witch and wanted to put her onto a card, so I quickly made a last minute Halloween card with it. I was inspired by the current MFT Color Challenge using these colors:


And I will enter this card to the new SSS Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.


I had such fun with watercolors and happily smeared them onto my cardstock panel with some foil to create the background. After it was dried, I stamped and heat-embossed the stars, the bat and the sentiment. The cute witch is stamped onto white cardstock, then colored with Copics, fussy-cut and adhered with foam tape.


Have a happy, fun, (not too) scary day! Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB Witch Way is the Candy?
Frightfully Fun Halloween

No comments: