10/08/2019

MFT & Friends October 2019 Release

Hello to you and welcome to the MFT & Friends October 2019 Release! I am so excited to share a couple of projects I made with this wonderful new release today. Such fun! To see all the inspiration from the Design Team and Friends and for more details about prizes and the products, be sure to visit the MFT Blog!

I made so many projects, it would be too much to share in this one post. So if you'd like to see more of my creations, be sure to check out my Instagram the next days/weeks! But now to today's creations.
I love the cute Festive Friends set! Here's the first card:


Here I combined the set with the Classic Snowglobe Die-namics that I had die-cut from various colors of cardstock. The image is colored with Copics, the snowflakes are heat-embossed.

Next up is a set of shaker tags:


These tags were made with the new Gift Tag Die-namics. I die-cut the window with a square Die-namics. The sentiments are heat-embossed, the images are colored with Copics.

And because I was in the mood for more shaking, I made a shaker card with the set:


For this card, I inked the bottom with white pigment ink to create little snowdrifts. Again, I used Copics for the images and heat-embossed the sentiment.

And here comes my last card for today, a clean and modern take with different colors:


For this one, I used the adorable Merry Moments set. I colored the trees and Santa with Copics, the Joy is from the Joyful Wreath Die-namics.

You made it through all the cards, thank you! I hope you enjoyed my projects as much as I loved creating them :)
You will find all of the new release here. Happy shopping, happy hopping and thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

44 comments:

Eileen said...

Love everything here, especially the shaker card!

Karthikha said...

Aww so adorable and super cool! I love the shaker card and tags a lot :)

karenb said...

How cute! Especially the tags!

Allison F said...

Awesome cards. Love the shaker tags!

Zlatka said...

These cards are adorable and the gift tags are so cute! Love them all.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Cute projects! I love the colors you used on th shaker tags!

NinaS said...

Amazing set of cards.

Jo Malicoat said...

Everything you created is so wonderful, but seriously, shaker tags! My grandkids will lose their minds - so fun!

NatQuebec said...

So cute ! Love them all❤

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the shaker and your tags! ALL ARE DARLING!

Amandascardsandgalore said...

Absolutely love your shaker tags and card. My favorite!!

Emma S. said...

Love all the colors you used and those tags are so cute with that set. I love tags are these are a great idea!!

Sue D said...

Adorable and cute cards and love the shaker tags and card.

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love those tags!

Annette Snyder said...

Sweet creations!!

Julie S said...

I especially love your tags, but they are all fabulous!

Craftyfield said...

Super set of makes, I love the shaker tags, great fun!

JMN said...

Love all of your designs, such fun. Thanks for sharing.

Heidi Rees said...

Such great projects! I love the colors you used and the different designs! Great holiday inspiration!

Debbie Rumpza said...

So many great projects!

Kay D said...

Wow- so many lovely projects! I really love the shaker card and those TAGS!!!

SabineV said...

Great cards and I love love love the shaker tags!

B. Poteraj said...

I really like the grey background card. It looks awesome.

sharon g said...

What cute tags. I would love to make some that are similar.

Jamie said...

Love your shaker card! Thanks for sharing!

Subhashini said...

You amaze me with your creativity. Love your holiday cards, just perfect for Christmas!!

Subhashini said...

Love your holiday cards, just perfect for Christmas!!

Seester2T said...

I love those little shaker tags!!

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, love the colors you used. My favorites are the tags!!

Scraffky said...

Tags are so great! I'll do during this Christmas few of them :)

Mary-Anne V said...

These cards and tags are so fun. I love the bright colours.

cathsamum said...

Love all your projects - especially the shaker ones! So much fun to make and to receive!

Mary-Anne V said...

I love these happy bright colours you chose on each of these fabulous cards.

Cheryl B. said...

Love your slimline shaker!

Deeps said...

Love the snowmen tags and card. This is a cute release.

Liz O. said...

Love your cards Vanessa but your tags are just precious! They are so playful and cheerful, love the color combos you chose! Thanks for the inspiration!

JAS424 said...

I first saw the snow globe card and liked it. Then I scrolled down and saw all the festive tags and began to smile at their joy, then kept scrolling and there is a wonderfully funny snow scene (love the grey). Then..... another creation with trees and Santa and is super with the Santa looking up (probably wondering where his sled is). How funny, and what a lovely collection of samples to show.

Dee Earnshaw said...

your projects are super sweet - LOVE those tags!!!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fantastic cards and tags! I love the shaker card - the grey is fabulous on that card!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling cards and tags! Can't even single out a fave.... I love them all! Delightful creations with these charming images!

Amy C. said...

Your projects are fabulous! I especially love the shaker tags!

Stephanie said...

Love your round snowman card and tags are terrific :)

Dana M said...

Oh what sweet and festive cards and tags! Wonderful scene, coloring and designs - beautiful!

Michelle Hartline said...

Love everything but those tags are just perfect!