10/16/2019

MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge - Cute Little Reindeer

Hello to you and welcome back to a new MFT Sketch Challenge! I am still enjoying making cards with the new release, so this is another Christmas card. Here comes this week's sketch:


And this is my take:


I first stamped and heat-embossed the snowflakes from Reindeer Games onto a rectangle of vellum and adhered it to the grey card base. Now I stamped the cute reindeer from Festive Friends onto white cardstock, colored it with Copics, die-cut it with the matching die and adhered it to the card.


Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added clear sequins to the card and tiny red stars to the reindeer.

This cute little fella makes me smile, I'd love to give him a hug :) I hope you'll join us this week! Thanks for visiting today!


Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

No comments: