2/04/2020

My New Squirrel Friend and a Card

Hello to you! I've made a new friend and it keeps me distracted from my crafting table lately. May I introduce to you:


A super cute squirrel that is living in one of the trees in our garden. It took me a while to gain its trust, but now it sometimes takes a walnut from our hand. I am looking forward to its visit every day :)
Inspired by this little fella, I made a card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge following this sketch:


Here comes my take on it:


All my images are colored with Copics and fussy-cut. The sentiment is heat-embossed using white embossing powder.


This cutie is just like our friend, it would collect all the nuts it can find. I enjoyed watching it hiding the treasures - although it sometimes was pretty careless, hiding a nut in the middle of a bush?!


Wishing you all a sunshiny day, thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB Squirrel!
Anything-but-Basic Birthday Wishes

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How cute! Our squirrels will eat the food we put out but won't come near to the house. Love your card too, Jo x

Unknown said...

That card is soooooo adorable!!!
such imagination!!!