4/22/2020

Hang In There

Hello to you! Here comes an uplifting card for all of those out there who are frustrated or sad. I hope it'll make you smile. Just know you are not alone, so hang in there!

I love the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Spectacular Skies and wanted to play.


Here comes what I made of it:


The background is inked with various Distress Oxide Inks, then I applied tiny tiny water droplets and shimmer from a Wink of Stella brush. The sentiment from Hang In There is heat-embossed with white embossing powder. All the images were colored with Copics and die-cut with the matching dies. I mixed Gleeful Gardens and Really High Five. This little bunny is the cutest!!


I hope you are all well! Thanks for stopping by today.

Vanessa

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
really high five
gleeful gardens
hang in there
grassy border
speech bubble border

4 comments:

Shuly said...

oooooh Vanessa you left a kind comment on my blog i didn't know it was you oh when i saw your poetic, magical card that makes me think of Ailce, i felt so flattered! thank youuuu

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is just adorable!! What a great mix of stamp sets!!

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Vanessa, that's such a beautiful scene you created! Love everything hre - she critters and plants, the sky, the extra little stars... Wow!

Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa designed)

Samantha Casey said...

Very pretty card, I love the colors you used! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
-Samantha