9/23/2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge Guest Designer

 Hello to you! It's Wednesday again, so there's another new Sketch Challenge up on the MFT Blog today. It's such been such fun to create a new card every week, I will miss this when it's over! 

This week, I ended up with a cute winter birthday card, using this lovely sketch:


I just had to use the adorable fox from SY Christmas Cheer for this:

First, I trimmed a small panel from white cardstock and inked it with Seedless Preserves and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Inks. Now I stamped the landscape, colored it with Copics, die-cut it, adhered the image to the panel, trimmed the panel and adhered everything to my white card base. I die-cut a circle from vellum, added snow dots with a white gel pen and adhered the circle. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of plum cardstock, trimmed it and added it to the card. I stamped the cute fox onto white cardstock, colored it with Copic markers, die-cut it with the matching dies and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added tiny star sequins to the vellum circle.


This fox is just the sweetest little thing, love it. Now it is your turn, hopefully you will join us this week, show us your take on this sketch! Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments: