1/17/2021

Night Sky Card - MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

 Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card made for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #254. I love that this one is a slimline sketch:


Instead of using circle dies, I replaced the spaces with images:


I started with a white cardstock panel and stamped the images. Now I colored the houses and masked the balloon and the moon. I applied Distress Oxide Inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire) all over the panel and added clouds with the various MFT Cloud Stencils. Then I removed the masks and colored the balloon and the moon. Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of berry cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder and adhered everything to the card base.

These cute faces! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope we'll all see the loved ones we have been missing for so long now, soon!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
Sky High Friends (balloon)
London Mouse (houses)
Cloud Stencil (biggest clouds)
Mini Cloud Edges Stencil (medium clouds)
Micro Cloud Edges Stencil (smallest clouds)
Stitched Circle Staxx Die-namics (mask for moon)

No comments: