2/24/2021

Another Slimline Birthday Card

 Hello again! I am back with another slimline birthday card for the MFT Slimline Challenge - Birthday Wishes. I am using the same stamp set, this time combined with a watercolor background:


First, I stamped and masked all my images onto the white cardstock panel. Then I masked off stripes and inked the background with Distress Oxide Inks. Now I blended the stripes with a watertank brush, let it dry and removed the masks. I colored the images with Copic markers, stamped the sentiment and added details with a white gel pen before adhering the panel to the card base.


This card was made with a single stamp set, I just love these cute mice!!


I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB A Mice Day To Celebrate

1 comment:

mousekemom said...

Fabulous and love the rainbow!