3/24/2021

MFT Sketch 534 Guest Designer

 Hello to you! Welcome back to another week guesting for MFT. Today the new Sketch 534 is up and this time it is a slimline card design:


Here comes my take, are you ready for take-off?


The adorable new High-flying Adventure stamp set fit perfectly for this sketch. I love this little bunny holding on to the string. On the background, I created light pink clouds with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink, using the Cloud Stencil. I colored the images with Copic markers and the sentiment is heat-embossed using white embossing powder.


Be sure to head to the MFT Blog to find all the details on how to win a $50 gift card to the MFT Shop! I hope you'll join us! Thanks for visiting and see you next week!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the card you've created from this sketch! So clever and absolutely adorable.