Pages

9/21/2018

A Watercolor Card Set

Hi there! A friend of mine likes to give cards without a sentiment on the outside. Because I usually add sentiments to the front, I decided to make her a set of cards matching this criteria for her birthday.

Here comes a watercolor card set with a bit of bling (so it fits the current SSS Wednesday Challenge: Bling it on):


I trimmed three panels from watercolor paper slightly smaller than the card bases and stamped the images from the new MFT set Wildflowers with waterproof ink. Then I colored everything with Peerless Watercolors, added ink droplets and little details with a white gel pen. After I had adhered the panels to the cards, I added sequins for a bit of bling.


A stamping tool makes it so easy to create a set of similar cards. I wanted to make a set of five, but ran out of time!


This clear stamp packaging I had kept is perfect to hold the set and the envelopes. I only added a strip of patterned paper to one side and my little gift was finished.


I hope she will like this! Thank you for stopping by today :)

Vanessa

Supplies:
MFT Wildflowers
Peerless Watercolors
Waterproof Ink
Sequins 
White Gel Pen

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I love the vibrant colors and the layout. I love having white space on a design like this. Thanks for joining us this week for the Bling It On challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)