Pages

9/16/2018

MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

Here I am again, sharing my card for the MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar contest for the category Innovation Master. I made this one today and had so much fun!! The cute BB Fall Friends set is just too adorable.

Brace yourself for a very photo-heavy post!


I decided to create a z-fold card. It offers a lot of space to add details to a cute scene. All my images are colored with Copics and the background of the card was ink-blended with an ink-blending tool.


I used various dies - the Die-namics Birch Trees, the Die-namics Grassy Hills and Die-namics Frightful Fence. My images are fussy-cut, because I didn't have the matching dies for all sets.






The card stands on its own, can lay flat...


... and can be folded to be put into an envelope.


I'll share a video later Instagram for you to see it in action. I hope you like this one as much as I do! It was so fun to try something new.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!

Vanessa

MFT supplies:
Die-namics Frightful Fence

4 comments:

  1. You are very talented! I would love to see a YouTube video on how you put this this together. This is amazing ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Can't wait to see how you created it!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Si eres realmente talentosa y creativa veo tantas cosas hermosas y digo donde las persinas sacan tanta creatividad ...soy una ama de casa y he adquirido suministros para crear me atrae todo este mundo de creatividad pero creo q tan ocupada con 3 hijos y trabajo en el hogar que no encuentro un espacio para...solo miro y miro todo lo hermoso que hacen felicidades siga creando para deleitar nuestros ojos ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Vanessa! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)