7/21/2009

Card Patterns - Sketch # 24 Babyshakercard

I needed a card for a baby and because mine loves shakercards, I decided to create one with Card Patterns` Sketch #24 :


Here it is:


I used a heart stamp for the balloons. You can`t see it, but I clear embossed the balloons for more dimension. I think I have to create some more shakercards, using a bag is soooo easy! All stamps (except for sentiment) are Hero Arts, also the buttons. The polka dotted paper is Papertrey Ink. Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny day!

Hugs
Vanessa

4 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Vanessa...Love the Bear with the Balloons!

Jacqueline said...

And I love the red polka dot background - perfect for your image!

whoistracy said...

Vanessa, this is adorable! Love that sweet little bear with the balloons.

Monika Reeck said...

Cute bday card Vanessa...you are so diligent this weeks...cute teddy with his baloon..another fab card dear...hugs