7/22/2009

Hero Arts Monochromatic challenge

This week on the Hero Arts` blog is all about monochromatic colors. Great theme! So many beautiful creations already... I am a bit stuck on shaker cards now, I really wanted to create a fun card again. Here is my first card for the challenge:


And a close-up:


All stamps are Hero Arts, I reversed one fish and left away a sentiment. I will add it when I`ll give away this card. For the bubble I used clear liquid soap and some glimmer and put it into a mini ziplock bag. It`s really fun playing with this card!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful wednesday!

Hugs,
Vanessa

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

It really is a fun card Vanessa! I bet this will attract alot of attention! It is SO creative!!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh this is really cute Vanessa...love the idea with mini ziplock...Ich liebe deine Idee...hugs

Kristina said...

How cute is this card - love the fishbowl