8/12/2009

86 F.... but walking in a winterwonderland...

It`s summer still... but I am creating christmas cards! I never did that before, but it is fun! Hero Arts is sponsoring caardvarks with a winterthemed challenge this time and Shari created some wonderful sketches for the Hero Arts blog challenge this week. I combined both challenges here:


The next card is for caardvarks only. I do not have Hero Arts christmas stamps yet, but love the sneak peeks! I created my own snowman here:


Had to use the squirrel again, it is so cute! All stamps are Hero Arts, except for the snowflakes. The patterned paper of the first card is Basic Grey, the vellum and the button are PTI.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Vanessa

9 comments:

Tina Spohn said...

Vanessa, die Karten sind beide so unterschiedlich und beide wunderschön. Die erste sieht dast aus wie eine edle Fliese und ist mein Favorit. Super gemacht, aber es ist schon komisch, jetzt Weihnachtskarten zu machen. ;)

LG, Tina

SmilynStef said...

Soft little felt snowman ... cute little gingham hat and scarf ... tiny twig arms ... this rocks ... fantastic winter wonderland designs.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh--i love BOTH of these, they are completely different and yet equally ♥FAB♥! i loooooooove that hand-cut basic grey snowflake! on the other hand, the sweet snowman (& his little squirrelly friend!!!) is delightful too. i think it's a TIE!!! :)

Kelly Booth said...

These cards are both just Wonderful...i Love the Felt snowman especially...I am so partial to Snow people!

Kelley Eubanks said...

They are both great Vanessa! What a cute snowman! Love them!

Kathy said...

So adorable Vanessa!!!!!! So so love them both! I sent you an email about the award..I'm so excited!
Hugs,Kathy

Suzanne C said...

Love the snowflake, so beautiful! The squirrel is just too adorable! His little scarf is so clever.

Kryssi said...

love the felt snowman! both cards are uber cute, v!

Jane said...

Love it!!