8/08/2009

Hero Arts sneak peek week

Hero Arts is having their sneak peek week. And the challenge is to be inspired by the sneak peeks. I loved monday`s inspiration! And coincidentally the colors happen to be the same colors as the necklace of my daughter has... She got that for her first birthday and wants to wear it every day now. I created this layout:



That is my Alyssa on her 1st birthday with her 1st car and her 1st necklace. See her shirt? It was mine when I was her age! I am so happy that my Mum kept it. I will keep it for her, too! See her face? She makes "brummmbrumm" :). All stamps are Hero Arts and I used Versamark dazzle to stamp the backrounds. Love this cloud stamp!! The buttons are PTI. Then I created this card:


It is for the woman I shared the room in hospital with when Alyssa was born. We liked each other immediately and had so much fun together during the sad hard time. We laughed so much together that the sadness had no chance! Although she is having a really hard time now, because her sister is ill and needs a difficult and dangerous heart surgery soon, she sent a wonderful present for Alyssa, including the strawberry necklace. I hope everything will be fine with her sister!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Vanessa

6 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love your scrapbook page. What a sweet little girl! Your card is great too! Love the bright, happy colors!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the bright colors and so cheery!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful layout and card, Vanessa! Love the yummy colors and design!!

Tina Spohn said...

Wunderbar, Vanessa. :) Und die Idee mit dem Shirt ist wirklich sehr gut. :)

LG, Tina

Jane said...

love it! love all the pink!!!

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I love the bright cheery reds and pinks!

(-: Heidi