6/28/2011

Make it Mondays - Polariod 2-Step Masking

Happy Tuesday! There's another great technique video up on Nichole's blog! This time the technique is called Polariod 2-Step Masking. And Nichole's sample is gorgeous! I had to try this technique. So this is what I just made during nap-time:


I inked my heart out. The pink background started with a piece of cream cardstock. The roses are colored with distress inks that I spritzed with a mixture of perfect pearls and water, so there is a subtle shine on them:




Again I had so much fun using this technique! If you'd like to see the video, just go
here.

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies:
Everything Papertrey Ink, except for
Ink: Ranger Industries, Tsukineko
Pearls: Prima
Border Punch: Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like a really fun technique, Vanessa! Love the way your card turned out! So pretty!

Judith said...

Thanks for sharing this technique, love your card.

Marybeth said...

This is just beautiful !

Alice said...

very pretty and elegant. love the details!