8/20/2011

Paper Crafts September/October 2011 + Fall Décor

Happy Weekend! Today I have a published card and a non-published home décor to share. Let's start with the card. I got the Paper Crafts September/October 2011 issue this week and I love it! Especially the circus themed feature! Wow, there are REALLY talented girls out there. So clever! You need this issue! Get your copy here!
I didn't have anything circus themed, but two Halloween projects and a canvas tag. This card is one of my published projects:



Yummy Pink Paislee! I love their canvas borders! That sentiment is Unity. Another look:










That amazing issue is featuring Fall Home Décor and I really love what they picked! Especially my sweet Kelley's projects! I made a piece for the call, but it wasn't accepted, so I thought I'd share it here:








The swirls are heat-embossed with clear embossing powder. Paper is Pink Paislee and Crate. 


Ok, and now a friendly reminder to support the Blogs 4 Boobies auction! Please go here to read everything about it and consider bidding for my card. I am sure that some goodies from my stash will find their way into the mail for the winner accidentially, too :) Thank you!


Have a beautiful weekend (oh, summer returned here btw!) and thanks for visiting!


Hugs and Love,
Vanessa

7 comments:

Lin said...

Love those framed leaves and the embossed flourishes were a great idea!

Brenda said...

Congrats on yor publication Vanessa, that is a very beautiful Halloween card! I adore that home decor piece, quite stunning!

Barb said...

Your framed art is beautiful, Vanessa and I loved that card when I saw it in the issue!

Dawn T said...

What a shame they didn't pick your framed leaves. It is delightful. Saw your Halloween card in the magazine. I love seeing your name there and saying... hey I "know" this wonderful creator!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY for being published! LOVE your ribbon--oh I'm addicted to beautiful ribbon! LOVE your frame too--those leaves are super pretty! LOVE the embellies!

Kate Lewis said...

Congrats on your published car Vanessa, great colour scheme! And your framed leaves are really gorgeous too - it should have been taken up! Kate x

CinnamonSally said...

Congrats on being published again Vanessa, I have my own copy of papercrafts to view it more closely thanks to you.
Sallyx