12/11/2011

Dimensional Star and December Daily Day 2 + 3

Hello! Here I am with a dimensional star ornament and page 2 + 3 of my December Daily Album. First the star. I have created a pattern for this, if you are interested in it, please send me an email and I will send you the pdf:



The paper and stickers are from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas Collection. First I cut the five cones from patterned paper and assembled them to create the star. Then I added the circles, the rosette and the stickers. 







Now the pages 2 and 3 of my December Daily Album:



Day 2: My girl's favorite. Snuggling in her cozy corner, reading a book with one of us. 
Day 3: We had a fun breakfast, taking pictures from our reflections in the baubles that are hanging over the table from the advent wreath. Again, more photos in the paper bag:






I hope your Sunday is fabulous! Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!


Hugs and Love,
Vanessa

5 comments:

Pajalu said...

Wow Vanessa what wonderous stars. They look so amazing. I also love seeing your LOs xoxoxo

Aimes said...

What a beautiful project, Vanessa!!! Oh those papers are looking even more fabulous thanks to your genius!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Taylor said...

I love the star! And I think your December album is such a cool idea.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

That star is AMAZING--love the different papers! LOVE your album too!!

Kim Strother said...

Saw your stars on 2 peas, and I love them. Please send me the pdf to kstrother@earthlink.net.
Thank you so much for sharing!!!