6/26/2012

Dino

While I had out the AC Margarita collection, I realized that the colors would go perfectly with some photos of our recent trip to Playmobil Funpark. So I made a fun layout with it:

Während ich die AC Margarita Kollektion am Tisch hatte, hab ich festgestellt, dass die Farben perfekt zu einigen Fotos von unserem kürzlichen Besuch im Playmobil Funpark passen würden. Also habe ich dieses witzige Layout damit gemacht:



She had so much fun there. And me, too :) 
Thanks for visiting!

Sie hatte dort so viel Spass. Und ich auch :)
Danke fürs Besuchen!

Vanessa

supplies/Material:
patterned paper/Designpapier: American Crafts
letters/Buchstaben: American Crafts
buttons/Knöpfe: PTI
spray ink/Farbspray: Maya Road

5 comments:

Daphne said...

Das ist ein tolles und farbenfrohes Layout! Habe mich schon gefragt, mit welchem Papier du die Karte von gestern gemacht hast - aber jetzt ist es mir klar! Und du hast recht, die Farben passen wirklich perfect!

Barb said...

Oh, my gosh - these colors are fabulous, Vanessa! What an awesome layout - just love it!! :)

donna mikasa said...

Fun, fun, fun! I especially love the photo at the top. It looks so 3-dimensional!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous LO Vanessa. Looks like a great day.

Ruth G said...

Super fun! (I love Playmobil!!! That's so cool that they have a funpark!!!) It's wonderful how you showed your daughter's imagination!