1/28/2015

Winnie & Walter January Release Day 2

Welcome back to day 2 of the Winnie & Walter January release! Today it's the premiere of Scenery: Stripes and some wonderful new dies! Let's get started:


On this card, I used the pinstripes from Scenery: Stripes and stamped them in a rainbow of colors. Then I trimmed my panel, and adhered a mat of black cardstock. I stamped the string for the balloon and adhered a balloon that I had stamped onto a piece of cardstock, inked and cut-out (the balloon is a sneak of a set coming later this week!). Now I adhered everything onto my cardbase. I had applied the same ink I used for the balloon to the bottom of the card. I die-cut the word "celebrate" and heat-embossed it with black glitter embossing powder. After I had adhered it, I finished the card off with some sequins.
And here is another card:


For the second card, I stamped the bold stripes directly onto my cardbase. I die-cut the "happy" and stamped the stripes again. Then I adhered the word with foam tape. I stamped the word "birthday", rounded the bottom left corner and adhered matching enamel dots.
So, I hope you like today's inspiration! Can't wait to see what my amazing DT colleagues made! Be sure to hop to the Winnie & Walter blog to see all the other samples and be sure to enter all the give-aways here, here and here.
I'll be back tomorrow with more cards using the wonderful new stamps!! Thanks for visiting today!

Vanessa

supplies:
Winnie & Walter Scenery: Stripes, The Big, the Bold and Party stamp set + cutaways, In a Word Cutaways, The Party - Tsukineko ink - Mama Elephant ink - Doodlebug ink - Hero Arts ink - Pretty Pink Posh sequins - MME enamel dots - black glitter embossing powder

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Beautiful Vanessa!! I am loving that stripes set! :D

Deepti said...

These are beautiful!

Lea Lawson said...

These are both amazing! Great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors!!!!

Indy's Designs said...

These are wonderful!

vickienipp said...

this card is beautiful, love the die the color and the design

Dawn T said...

More exquisite samples for Winnie & Walter.