1/30/2015

Winnie & Walter January Release Day 4

Welcome to the last day of the Winnie & Walter January Release premieres! This also means that all the new products will be available today!!! I'm sure your wish list is quite long already, I'm sorry to say it might get longer! Here are my cards to show you some of the new stamps:


Balloons! And tassels! Oh, the set "The Party" has everything you need to create fun birthday cards. I saw photos of black balloons with gold on Pinterest and had to try stamping some. So I stamped the balloons and pink tassels first, then I stamped the rest, heat-embossing these with gold glitter embossing powder. Then I added some strings with a pencil and inked my panel softly with pink ink. After I had adhered the finished panel to my black cardbase, I added black sequins.
Here is a completely different card using the same set:


Soft and dreamy pom-poms, stamped onto colored vellum and heat-embossed with white embossing powder. Onto the white cardbase, I adhered circles of the same vellum, then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a piece of white vellum to cover the card, adhered it over the circles and adhered the fussy-cut pom-poms to the card. Some clear sequins finished the card off.
Next I have a card using The Party Hangover:


I stamped the fun streamer and dots from Big Bang Confetti onto my panel and adhered it to the cardbase. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the word "party" from The Big, the Bold and Party onto a piece of cardstock, cut it out and adhered it with foam-tape. Finally I added some sequins.
Phew. So many stamps, so many more ideas! I wish I had more time! I hope you liked my samples, I really enjoyed creating them. Remember, all products will go live at 10:00 p.m. CST! Now go to the Winnie & Walter blog and leave your comment to win the sets! Can't wait to play with them some more. Thanks for visiting!!

Vanessa

supplies:
Winnie & Walter The Party, Scenery: The Party Hangover, The Big, the Bold and Party, Big Bang Confetti - Tsukineko ink - Ranger Distress ink - Mama Elephant ink - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh these are all gorgeous!!!!

Dawn T said...

fabulous cards Vanessa. You've been fantastic ambassador for Winnie & Walter.