3/11/2015

Gold Foiled Flowers and a Video

Hi everybody! Today I have a video for you. My sweet friend Isha Gupta made a video on how to use WOW Bonding Powder and Fab Foil to foil stamped images and I just had to get it to try it myself! I love using this technique. All you need is a cheap laminator, the bonding powder and the foil. The possibilities are endless. This is the card I made with this technique:


It's so difficult to capture all the glorious shine on the photo, but I really love the result! Instead of telling you how I did this, I'll show you in the video. It was supposed to be start-to-finish, but I grabbed the wrong SD-card, so it was full before I finished completely. But all the important stuff is in there. Here it is:



Thanks for watching and for visiting!

Vanessa

_________________________________________________________________________________
------SUPPLIES------
Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and Extras stamp set, The Big, the Bold and You Cutaways - Ranger Distress Inks - WOW Bonding Powder - Fab Foil Gold - Versamark ink - white embossing powder - watercolor paper - gold spray ink

4 comments:

Winnie & Walter said...

Such a stunningly gorgeous card, Vanessa and loved your video. Must check out the WOW products to foil. :-)

Carol McCready said...

Great video. Thank you for sharing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL card & flowers Vanessa!!!
LOVE the foil too!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your video & technique - I REALLY NEED to try this :)