3/08/2015

Red Flowers


Happy Sunday everyone! We have been enjoying warmer weather this weekend and I am busy in the garden, but I quickly wanted to share a card with you using some Penny Black goodies:


I started with stamping the text onto my cardbase. Then I stamped the flowers from Petal Power using red dye ink. Using Copic markers, I colored the centers of the flowers and created some shadows. Then I die-cut Happy Birthday from black cardstock and adhered it. Finally I adhered black sequins and rounded the bottom right corner.
I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Penny Black Petal Power 30-225, footnotes 30-238, celebrations 51-028 - Tsukineko ink - Copic markers - Fancy Pants sequins

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Love the bold colours and the placement of the text, Jo x

Kara said...

Love text stamped over (or under) bold images! Gorgeous!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous !

I Card Everyone said...

May I just say it? Simply perfection!!!
=] Michele

Nora Noll said...

Stunning!!! I love the text with the red flowers.

Kristie Goulet said...

This is gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

So elegant Vanessa. The red and black are so stylish

Carol McCready said...

Beautiful card. I love those bold red petals.