3/08/2015

Red Flowers


Happy Sunday everyone! We have been enjoying warmer weather this weekend and I am busy in the garden, but I quickly wanted to share a card with you using some Penny Black goodies:


I started with stamping the text onto my cardbase. Then I stamped the flowers from Petal Power using red dye ink. Using Copic markers, I colored the centers of the flowers and created some shadows. Then I die-cut Happy Birthday from black cardstock and adhered it. Finally I adhered black sequins and rounded the bottom right corner.
I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Penny Black Petal Power 30-225, footnotes 30-238, celebrations 51-028 - Tsukineko ink - Copic markers - Fancy Pants sequins

9 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous! Love the bold colours and the placement of the text, Jo x

Kara said...

Love text stamped over (or under) bold images! Gorgeous!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous !

I Card Everyone said...

May I just say it? Simply perfection!!!
=] Michele

Nora N. said...

Stunning!!! I love the text with the red flowers.

Kristie Goulet said...

This is gorgeous!

Dawn Turley said...

So elegant Vanessa. The red and black are so stylish

Carol McCready said...

Beautiful card. I love those bold red petals.