6/08/2015

CASEing Muse

Hi everybody! Today I have the great honor to be the new CASEing Muse on the Sovushka Slavia Blog. For their new challenge, they are CASEing one of my cards from the last Winnie & Walter release. This is the card they chose:


And here comes my CASE of my own card (very fun to do btw!):


I chose to use the same products I used for the first card. But this time, I masked a rectangle on my cardfront and inked it like I had inked the cardstock for the hugs. After removing my masking tape, I die-cut the flowers and leaves and the word and arranged everything on the card. Finally I adhered matching sequins. Here is a second photo of the card:


Thank you so much Ksenija for having me!! It was so fun to CASE myself, maybe I should start doing this more often. I hope you'll play, can't wait to see everybody's take on the card. Find the challenge here.
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

   
   
   

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Dear Vanessa, thank you for being our Muse this month! Love your both card, it's amazing how you combine bright colours with bold and delicate die cut shapes.

Unknown said...

I came across your cards by accident and I'm so glad I did, your cards are beautiful!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Vanessa.