11/19/2015

Cute Penny Black Christmas

I am back with a cute Penny Black Christmas card. Christmas is coming closer too fast and I want to use all my sweet sets before it is too late :) And I would like to send out cards, so I need to speed up to get them all done! I'll enter it to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Christmas again.


Love these adorable images! I first stamped the image with a very soft Distress Ink, then drew and colored over the image with the Derwent Inktense pencils. Using my watertank brush, I applied water. After everything was dried, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment, then adhered the panel to a red card base. The card was finished off with some clear sequins.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

   
   
   

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

This is indeed really cute!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn T said...

simply gorgeous Vanessa.

Caryn said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card, I love this festive design.
Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

C. M. Taylor said...

One of the best cards of the season!

judkajudi said...

Love the soft look ...