11/24/2015

Time to Shine/ Fun Stampers Journey Jewelry

Hey everyone! Today I have something completely different to share. It is not using any paper, inks or stamps! Gasp. But it is fun nevertheless :)
Richard Garay offers a beautiful line of jewelry called Time to Shine Journey Girl Jewelry and I wanted to show you how you can customize the pretty pendants from the collection. These would make great gifts for Christmas! Here comes my version:


I thought it would be fun to do a Monogram pendant and luckily, I had a word die including the V. This is how I did it:


1. Here are all the elements to assemble a pendant. They come in those cute little bags!
2. I die-cut a circle from grey felt and used the "Love" die from the "All You" set from the Celebra'tions Collection to die-cut the word from pink felt.
3. Now I trimmed the "V" from the word and adhered it to the circle with Journey Glaze.
4. Then I assembled the pendant and added that adorable cactus.

Here you can see how to assemble the elements:


1. Open the pendant base and insert one of the clear circles into the bottom ring.
2. Place your circle and the embellishments onto that clear circle.
3. Insert the second clear circle into the top ring.
4. Click the clear ring into the top ring and close your pendant. Adhere to your necklace.

So fun, isn't it?


There are so many ways to personalize these pendants! Use sequins or small beads to fill them, punch a circle from a map or from a favorite quote or a word from the dictionary! And if you don't like the look any more, just change it! Find all the elements and many more here.

Thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!