1/16/2016

A Cute Elephant Shaker Card

Happy Weekend everybody! Valentine's Day isn't far away, so I made a cute elephant shaker card for this purpose. I chose an ombre background again for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: OMBRE.


I trimmed the patterned paper slightly smaller than the card base and die-cut the heart window from it. Then I layered a clear piece of cardstock and fun foam behind it to create my shaker area. I filled the window with a cute sequin mix from Lucy. They are all gorgeous!! After I had adhered the panel to the card, I stamped and die-cut the elephant and the heart and colored them with Copics. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered everything.


I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

   
   
   

5 comments:

Skrater said...

This card is so cute, that elephant is adorable!

SonjaK said...

Wie süß!

NatQuebec said...

Really cute card :-)

clelie said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!

Jingle said...

I cannot resist the adorableness that is that elephant! Your card is fabulous! And I did just order the elephants and they should be here tomorrow, so I pretty much can't wait! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!