1/17/2016

Plaid Shirt Valentine's Day Card

Hello everybody! Here comes another Valentine's Day card featuring the cute plaid shirt from Richard Garay's new Lumberjack Days Collection. I thought it would be fun to color it a bit differently:


I colored the shirt using Copics, then I fussy-cut it. For the background, I stamped the log repeatedly onto a card base made from FSJ Rock Candy cardstock and rounded the bottom right corner. Then I tied on some black twine and adhered the shirt to it with two little clothespins. I stamped and heat-embossed the "plaid shirt" using white embossing powder and cut it out to adhere it to the shirt. Finally I die-cut "LOVE" from FSJ Whipped Cream cardstock and adhered it.



This shirt is so fun, don't you think? I hope you like it! This collection will be available soon! You can see all the new lines here in the catalog. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

No comments: