1/19/2016

Winter Card

Hello everybody! Bitterly cold winter is back here in Germany, so I made one last winter card before it's time for spring. This one is for thAEI♥U Challenge #32 - Winter and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: OMBRE.



A cute snowman who is enjoying the cold :)


I stamped the snowman onto a panel of watercolor paper and masked him. Then I applied various blue inks with an ink blending tool to create the winter night. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the stars and added ink splatters of white glimmer ink. I colored the snowman with Copics and die-cut the pinked rectangle from the panel. Then I die-cut another rectangle from fun foam and layered everything onto the card base. Finally I adhered little sequins.


Yay! I wish I was as happy about the snow as this cute little guy :) At least he is making me smile!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

   
   
   

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super CUTE.

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Love the fun background! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

He IS so stinkin' cute! And I'm with you - not a fan of snow, EVER! LOL Thanks so much for playing along with the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did!