2/27/2016

Notepad

Hey everybody! Today I am sharing a project made with the new RG Noteworthy Collection. I love the vintage feeling of this line! And the colors match my new Journey Girl Binder perfectly. Here comes a fun notepad:


I have created a little step-out for you:


1. You'll need cardstock, patterned paper, stamps, Washi Tape Stickers, Twine and a notepad.
2. First, I trimmed a piece of FSJ Black Licorice cardstock more than twice as wide and a bit higher than my notepad and scored a spine in the middle. Then I adhered the notepad.
3. Now I trimmed a strip of the patterned paper slightly smaller than the cover and adhered it to the front. I trimmed a strip of FSJ Whip Cream cardstock about the size of 1/3 of the pp strip and stamped the "Noteworthy" using Golden Glow ink. Then I adhered the stamped piece.
4. To finish everything off, I stamped the paper clip, applied the washi sticker, tied-on FSJ Black Licorice Journey Thread and adhered black enamel dots.


I hope you like my project! Thanks for stopping by today! And be sure to visit Richard Garay for more fun ideas.

Vanessa

No comments: