3/03/2016

Balloon Shaker Card

Hey everybody and happy March! I made a fun balloon shaker card with the Richard Garay Celebra'tions Collection. There are so many cute balloon shapes in this line and I really love balloons :)


First, I made a cardbase from Cool Caribbean cardstock. Then I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper slightly smaller than the base and applied watercolors. After it was dried, I die-cut the balloon shape from the panel and stamped the sentiment using Pretty Plum Ink. Now I die-cut the balloon shape from a piece of fun foam the same size as the watercolor panel, adhered a piece of FSJ Clearview Sheets behind the watercolor panel, adhered the fun foam panel behind the front and filled the window with FSJ Journey Sequins - Blue Skies.  Then I closed the window with a piece of white cardstock and adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped the banner and die-cut it with the matching die. After I had adhered the banner, I tied a bow from Linen Thread and adhered it, together with a piece to create the string for the balloon. Finally, I added sequins to the front of the card.



I hope you like it! Find the Celebra'tions Collection here.

Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

No comments: