3/20/2016

Planner Idea

Hello everybody! Today I have a planner idea for you. I was asked to use the RG Celebra'tions line to embellish my Journey Girl Planner and thought it would be fun to have various elements to add to my pages easily. So I prepared some die-cuts to use when needed:


Here you can see that I die-cut little balloons, speech bubbles and stars. I added a Journey Glue Dot to the back of every element and adhered them to a clear sheet. This way, I am able to pick them off the sheet and adhere them to my pages when needed. For birthdays, I simply adhered a balloon die-cut and drew a string with a black marker. For Easter, I trimmed off the little tail and used the balloons as eggs.



To store little bills or tickets, I made a tiny envelope from patterned paper and added it to the binder. I closed it with a fun paper clip. In addition, I used some stamps to embellish the pages, added enamel stars and triangles and die-cut a star from washi tape. I am new to the planner thing, so please bear with me :)

Find the Richard Garay Celebra'tions Collection here and visit Richard's Blog for more inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

No comments: