4/06/2016

Birthday Bunny

Hi everybody! I found some time to play today and made a card for two challenges. My cute birthday bunny is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Happy Birthday" using the MFT Sketch #275.


I had so much fun with the Somebunny set:


First, I trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than a light grey card base and die-cut the double stitched circle from it. Then I colored the circle with Copics to create a hill and adhered the panel and the circle to the card, popping up the panel with fun foam. Now I stamped, colored and die-cut the images and adhered them. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of dark grey cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. To finish the card off, I added sequins and tied-on the grey-white twine.


I hope you like today's card! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

   
   
   

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Sehr seuss! Love the inking and colors, Vanessa! The window design is darling! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge!

~amy~ said...

awww...sweet!

Yoonsun Hur said...

So cute card!! It makes me smile!!

Dawn T said...

adorable Vanessa. Really so cute

Michelle said...

Super sweet! Like all the white space with hints of color.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Love your colors and that sweet little bunny!