4/04/2016

Winnie & Walter Rerun: My Precious

Hey everyone! Welcome to another Winnie & Walter Rerun! This time we are using the set My Precious. Love all the gems included in the set:

I started with a panel of watercolor paper that I trimmed slightly smaller than a gold card base. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the gems using white embossing powder. I colored them with gold watercolor and added some drops of the color around them. Now I stamped the sentiment from Sparkle and adhered the panel to the card. I die-cut tiny stars from gold glitter cardstock using Big Bang Confetti Cutaways and adhered them together with matching sequins to finish the card off.


I wish I was able to capture all the sparkle on the photo :)
Now be sure to hop to the Winnie & Walter Blog to see what the others did with the set and for all the details on how to participate in our Rerun Feature!
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

so elegant Vanessa.

Marianne said...

Love this!