6/30/2016

Ewe are Loved

Hi everybody! Here comes a card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge and the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes". This is the sketch I used:



And here is my take:


I covered a card with patterned paper. Then I trimmed a panel from white cardstock and masked off a circle. I inked the bottom part with green ink and the top part with blue ink and stamped the grass. Now I removed the mask, trimmed the bottom of the panel and adhered it to the card with foam tape. I stamped, colored and fussy-cut the sheep and adhered them with foam tape. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of aqua cardstock and adhered it, too. I die-cut a heart from red cardstock, applied Glossy Accents to it and adhered it.


Loved this sketch! I hope you like today's card! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is SO SWEET!! I LOVE that little sheep!!! Love the fun plaid paper too!

Jingle said...

I love it! So cute! Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!