12/04/2016

Christmas Yeti

Happy Sunday everybody! I wanted to just play and made a cute card with the MFT Beast Friends for three challenges. I used the MFT Sketch #309, the Color Recipe #58 and will enter it to the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes". This is the sketch, for my card I turned it around:



And here comes my take:


Everything is colored with Copics. The strip was masked on the panel and inked with an ink blending tool. The sentiment is heat-embossed with white embossing powder and the stars are die-cut from white glitter cardstock.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT products used:

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! LOVE!!

Michelle said...

Just darling! Love this little guy and your CAS design!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa